When you have finished your paper (make sure to use the OzCHI paper template), you need to submit this via Easychair. If you don’t have an Easychair account, you can sign up by registering a new account.
Here is a a step-by-step guide for successfully submitting your paper:
- Once you are logged in, click on ‘New Submission’ in the menu bar.
- Select the ‘Student Design Challenge’ track.
- Fill in first name, last name, email address, country, and organisation (your university) for each of the members in your team.
- Tick the ‘corresponding author’ box for the member in your team that will handle all the correspondence for your team; we will send out the feedback and results from the judging process to this author.
- Enter the title and abstract for your paper – these should be the same as in your actual paper.
- Enter at least three keywords (one per line) that describe your submission, for example the keywords might be: email, communication, task management.
- Upload your paper (ideally as PDF) by clicking on the ‘Choose file’ button.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button at the very end of the page and wait for the upload process to be completed.
- If you need to resubmit a new version of your paper, you can do this by clicking on ‘My Submissions’ in the menu and selecting the according submission. To upload a new version, click the ‘Submit a new version’ link in the menu on the top right corner.
Remember to include a link to your blog and video in your references. It’s through your references that we will be able to check your video, so make sure you’ve uploaded the video and gotten it’s URL early enough to include it as a reference!
That’s all. Email us should you have any issues!